Bookings for appointments are only available for the following Categories. If you do not meet this criteria please do not book at this time.
- People born in 1981 or earlier (40 years of age and older).
- Residents with at-risk health conditions such as: Immune deficiencies and autoimmune disorders, Stroke and cerebrovascular disease, Dementia, Diabetes, Liver disease, All other cancers, Respiratory diseases, such as asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy, Spleen problems, such as asplenia, Heart disease, Hypertension with end organ damage, Diagnosed mental disorder, Substance use disorders, Sickle cell disease, Thalassemia, Immunocompromising health conditions, and Other disabilities requiring direct support care in the community.
- Second Group of people who cannot work from home
- Essential and critical retail workers (including grocery, foodbank, pharmacy, ServiceOntario, Postal service, ServiceCanada, Passport Canada, wholesalers and general goods, restaurant, LCBO workers);
- Workers in manufacturing industries directly involved in supporting the COVID-19covid 19 response, construction (including infrastructure) and other essential businesses and services where facilities are at heightened risk for COVID-19covid 19 outbreaks and spread;
- Social workers and social services staff who provide in-person client services (including youth justice workers, Ontario Works and Ontario Disability Support Program case workers);
- Courts and justice system workers (including probation and parole workers);
- Transportation, warehousing and distribution workers (including public transit workers, truck drivers supporting essential services, marine and rail cargo and maintenance, highway maintenance);
- Electricity (including system operations, generation, transmission, distribution and storage workers);
- Communications infrastructure workers (including cellular, satellite, landline, internet, public safety radio);
- Water and wastewater management workers;
- Financial services workers (bank branch staff);
- Veterinarians and veterinary teams;
- Waste management workers;
- Oil and petroleum workers (including petroleum refineries, crude oil and petroleum storage, transmission and distribution, retail sale of fuel);
- Natural gas and propane gas workers (including compression, storage, transmission and distribution of natural gas and propane);
- Mine workers (including those needed to ensure the continued operation of active mines);
- Uranium processing workers (those working in the refining and conversion of uranium and fabrication of fuel for nuclear power plants).
- For all other currently eligible groups, please see this link: List of Eligibility.
Bookings for appointments are only available for the above Categories. If you do not meet this criteria please do not book at this time.
To Register for Vaccination Appointments, Please See Below
Visit this link to Ontario’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout webpage for up-to-date information on the vaccine and implementation phases.
Please note: If you do not have internet access, please ask a family member or friend to assist you. This is the fastest way to schedule your appointment. If you cannot register online, call RCDHU at 613-735-9724 or 1-800-267-1097 ext. 200. Please leave one message only with your name and number.
Please note: Vaccine clinic dates and times are only available based on vaccine supply.
Source: RCDHU – Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine Rollout – May 13, 2021 at 5:00p.m.