Bookings for first dose appointments available for the following categories. If you do not meet this criteria please do not book at this time.
- Residents in the general population aged 12 and older (must be 12 years of age as of the date of vaccination).
Eligible people who can book an early second dose appointment based on availability of vaccine include:
- Residents in the general population aged 70 and over.
- High risk health care workers.
- Indigenous residents (on or off reserve), and non-indigenous partners or household members.
- Any individuals vaccinated on or before April 18th, 2021 with either Pfizer or Moderna.
To Register for Vaccination Appointments, Please See Below
***COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Registration Link***
***COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Weekly Extra Dose Sign-Up List Link***
COVID-19 Vaccination Screening and Consent Form Link
COVID-19 Vaccine Youth (Age 12-17) Consent Form Link
COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Checklist Link
Renfrew County and District COVID-19 Pharmacy Vaccination Locations
Second Dose Information
Visit this link to Ontario’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout webpage for up-to-date information on the vaccine and implementation phases.
Proof of Vaccination
To obtain proof of your COVID-19 vaccination, please click here: Ontario COVID-19 Vaccination Proof
For those without internet or an email, RCDHU call centre staff are returning calls 7 days a week from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please leave only one message with your name and phone number. Due to high call volumes, it may take several days to return your call.
When calling RCDHU at 613-732-3629 or 1-800-267-1097 with COVID-19 related questions, you can now use the following extensions to direct your inquiry:
- To register or book a vaccination appointment for your first dose, dial 200.
- To register or book a vaccination appointment for your second dose, dial 201.
- To cancel or confirm a vaccination appointment, dial 202.
- For all other COVID-19 vaccination inquiries, dial 203.
Please note: Vaccine clinic dates and times are only available based on vaccine supply.