RCDHU will be cancelling all appointments that were previously booked after July 18th. Residents will need to book an earlier appointment at an upcoming clinic. Many appointments will be added over the next 2 weeks to support individuals booking their second dose sooner. Anyone experiencing problems with finding available appointments may also have to book an appointment.
Eligible people who can book their first dose appointment based on availability of vaccine include:
- Residents in the general population aged 12 and older (must be 12 years of age as of the date of vaccination).
Eligible people who can book an early second dose appointment based on availability of vaccine include:
- All residents aged 12 and over who have received their first dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. (Note: The appointment is to be booked at least 28 days after the first dose, per the recommended interval. Youth aged 12-17 will be eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine).
To Book Vaccination Appointments or to Cancel an Appointment, Please See Below
Renfrew County and District COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In / Pop-Up Clinic Schedules
COVID-19 Pop-Up Clinics Schedule (July 26 – July 30)
Renfrew County and District COVID-19 Pharmacy Vaccination Locations
Second Dose Information
Visit this link to Ontario’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout webpage for up-to-date information on the vaccine and implementation phases.
RCD Second Dose Fact Sheet Link: Your Second Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine
RCDHU AstraZeneca Decision Tool Link: Did you receive Astra Zeneca for your first dose? Here is what you need to know.
Proof of Vaccination
To obtain proof of your COVID-19 vaccination, please click here: Ontario COVID-19 Vaccination Proof.
All residents of Renfrew County and District who received either a first dose of COVID-19 vaccine outside of Ontario, or a full two dose vaccine series, are asked to submit their proof of vaccination by contacting Renfrew County and District Health Unit (RCDHU) at 613-732-3629 extension 200. Please leave one message with a name and phone number, and someone will return the call as soon as possible.
If you received your first dose outside of Ontario and are due to receive your second dose locally, we ask that residents please submit their proof of first dose to us at least three business days prior to attending your second dose appointment.
For those without internet or an email, RCDHU call centre staff are returning calls 7 days a week from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please leave only one message with your name and phone number. Due to high call volumes, it may take several days to return your call.
When calling RCDHU at 613-732-3629 or 1-800-267-1097 with COVID-19 related questions, you can now use the following extensions to direct your inquiry:
- To register or book a vaccination appointment for your first dose, dial 200.
- To register or book a vaccination appointment for your second dose, dial 201.
- To cancel or confirm a vaccination appointment, dial 202.
- For all other COVID-19 vaccination inquiries, dial 203.
Please note: Vaccine clinic dates and times are only available based on vaccine supply.