Renfrew and Area Seniors’ Home Support Inc. is seeking a summer student for our Golden Age Activity Centre.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program Assistant will assist in the planning, organizing, and facilitating of activity programs in accordance with member’s needs, social media, set up and tear down and office duties.
- Comfortable interacting with seniors
- Written and oral communication skills
- Program planning and implementing experience is an asset
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Creative with good organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision with other staff, volunteers and as part of a team
As this is a Canada Summer Jobs position, the candidate must be:
- between the ages of 15 and 30 years old
- a full-time student currently enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institution
- Returning to school in the fall
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment
- a resident of Canada
This position is for eight weeks beginning Monday, June 20th, 2022, 35 hours per week rate of pay $15.00 per hour
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31st, 2022, to [email protected] or drop off or mail to:
Renfrew and Area Seniors’ Home Support Inc.
214 Raglan St. S.
The successful candidate will be required to provide a vulnerable sector search. Please note that only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. No phone enquires will be accepted.