Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
Beginning Wednesday, March 1, 2023 till Friday, April 28, 2023.
Due to Covid-19 Protocols, this Year’s Tax Clinic is by Appointment ONLY by calling Renfrew and Area Seniors’ Home Support at 613-432-7691 Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (Closed 12:00pm to 1:00pm)
Pick up of completed RETURNS will be by appointment only as well, and must be picked up by Friday, May 5, 2023.
Only the client or his/her Power of Attorney can bring in the Income Tax Forms
Gross Income thresholds for filing your 2022 Taxes at our Community Volunteer Income Tax Clinic.
$35,000 or less for a single person who has no dependents.
$45,000 or less for a single parent and 1 child plus $2500 per additional dependent.
$45,000 or less for a couple plus $2,500 per dependent.
Please ensure you bring the following documents.
- (2021) Last year’s Notice of Assessment or
- (2021) Last year’s Income Tax Return
- Rent Receipts/Property Tax Information
- Senior Property Tax Rebate Confirmation Letter
- Medical Receipts
- Charitable Donation Receipts
- T4, Statement of Remuneration Paid
- T4A, Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and other Income
- T4E, Statement of Employment Income and Benefits
- T5007, Statement of BenefitsT5, Statement of Investment Income
- Canada Child Benefit
- SeniorsT4A (OAS), Statement of Old Age Security
- T4A (P), Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits
- T4RSP, Statement of RRSP Income
- T4RIF, Statement of Income from a Registered Retirement Income Fund
(First and Last Name of Child, Date of Birth, S.I.N. Card, Health Card) (Female or Male)
We CANNOT complete your tax return if:
- You are self-employed
- You have rental income
- You have claimed bankruptcy
- You have capital gains/losses
If you do not have the above documents, please call Canada Revenue Agency Phone: 1-800-267-6999